Fired when the plugin is uninstalled.
We are not using an uninstall hook because WordPress perfoms bad when using it. Even if below issue is "fixed", it did not resolve the perfomance issue.
When populating this file, consider the following flow of control:
- Check if the $_REQUEST['plugin'] content actually is tkt-template-builder/tkt-template-builder.php
- Check if the $_REQUEST['action'] content actually is delete-plugin
- Run a check_ajax_referer check to make sure it goes through authentication
- Run a current_user_can check to make sure current user can delete a plugin
Consider multisite. Once for a single site in the network, once sitewide.
Beda Schmid email@example.com
- plugin_name_uninstall() : mixed
- Perform Uninstall Actions.
Perform Uninstall Actions.
plugin_name_uninstall() : mixed
If uninstall not called from WordPress, If no uninstall action, If not this plugin, If no caps, then exit.